Please tell us about your work here. You can even use this as your personal blog site, where we do all the work.
No. All of our content is open and freely-available to all.
No. We want no distractions from the content.
There are many ways:
- Use the search box
- The Writings page lists all articles according to their main categories
- The Index page tracks subject “tags” for all articles (like the index in the back of a book).
- The latest articles are shown in chronological order on the Home page.
- The Most Popular page is continually updated.
- Each writer’s page lists everything he or she has written.
HealthyLeaders.com accepts the WEA (World Evangelical Alliance) statement of faith and the Lausanne Covenant.
This site is a ministry of LeaderSource SGA. Our Executive Director and Curator is Malcolm Webber. The Managing Editor of the site is Joshua Webber.
Our vision is to make available the very best writings on Christian leadership and leader development.
We ultimately hope to make these writings available in many languages on separate sites.
Our writers are the best thinkers and practitioners in the field. In addition, the site is mobile-friendly and is characterized by focus on the content, clear typography, easy social media connections, no marketing and no charges!
No. The current site is designed to be highly responsive — it will work well on every device. In addition, try out our new magazine on Flipboard — just search for “Healthy Leaders”.
We have many online resources that might be of interest to you:
- Our writings on leader development: www.LeadershipLetters.com
- Audio teachings (downloadable MP3s): www.LeaderSource.org/resources/audio/
- Books: www.LeaderSource.org/resources/publications/
- Our online bookstore: www.StrategicPress.org
- Our leader development courses: www.LeaderSource.org/courses/
- Leader Development Consultation: www.LDC.io