This November 19-22, LeaderSource will be hosting a training on building healthy leaders. During this conference, we will explore:
- What does a healthy leader look like?
- How did Jesus and early church leaders build leaders?
- Relational webs and challenging assignments.
- The importance of rich learning experiences.
- How does one design leader development programs and experiences that will build healthy leaders?
- How can we evaluate improvement in a leader’s life and ministry, and the effectiveness of leader development programs?
Don’t miss it!
Where: Elkhart, Indiana, USA
When: November 19-22, 2019
Facilitator: Robert Walter
Please contact Sarah Webber at [email protected] for more information or visit our course page for more details or to register.