Want to Write for Healthy Leaders?
Healthy Leaders welcomes articles, cartoons, and video/audio teachings about Christian leadership and leader development in the church, home, business, and society. If you are interested in contributing but don’t know where to start, check out our brief guide to writing a strong article.
- We accept the WEA (World Evangelical Alliance) statement of faith and the Lausanne Covenant. For more information on how we approach doctrinal questions, please see Three Levels of Doctrine. We are a Christian blog, and therefore reserve the right to refuse publication based on doctrinal content.
- In your writing, please avoid proof-texting (selecting a fragment of Scripture out of context). Be sure to double-check the context of your Scripture passages and confirm that your interpretation of them matches what the rest of the Bible has to say about that topic. Consult trusted commentaries and other sources if need be.
- Avoid jargon and clichés. We look for articles that are clear, simple, and straightforward. Our readers are international and multi-cultural, so consider that what you have to say will be read in many contexts.
- We will not publish anything that contains offensive language or content.
- All articles may be edited at our discretion and as needed to match our standards and goals for Healthy Leaders.